Original topic:

What is Samsung music?

(Topic created: 06-21-2024 10:19 AM)
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

When I was bored, I downloaded Samsung music. All it showed was the song that came predownloaded on my phone and top songs playlists taken directly from Spotify. I ended up deleting it when I was running low on storage.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
It's a music player which allows you to not just listen to your stored downloaded mp3 files, but also organize them by track, artist, album in alphabetical order.
You can actually edit the info details in the Samsung Music app including a photo file of the artist or album cover which you can store in your phone photo gallery.
It's actually pretty cool.
I've used it for years in my last Samsung Galaxy phone. It's been around for at least 10 years or more. And, you can either download it from Google Play Store or Samsung Galaxy Store.

View solution in context

3 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@joeschmo19 I generally read the description of an app before downloading it.

It is a music player. You have to install the music on your device. Then you can play it using Samsung Music. 

Solution
Options
It's a music player which allows you to not just listen to your stored downloaded mp3 files, but also organize them by track, artist, album in alphabetical order.
You can actually edit the info details in the Samsung Music app including a photo file of the artist or album cover which you can store in your phone photo gallery.
It's actually pretty cool.
I've used it for years in my last Samsung Galaxy phone. It's been around for at least 10 years or more. And, you can either download it from Google Play Store or Samsung Galaxy Store.
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
I just don't know how to get music.
0 Likes