Original topic:

Screen curtain no longer works for YouTube

(Topic created: Monday)
XJCAR
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

These are dark times my friends, dark times indeed. After the recent update or security patch whatever, screen curtain no longer works while YouTube is playing. Those that use this feature as a hack to not pay for YouTube premium knows what I mean and why these are dark times. RIP freedom of throwing your phone in your pocket while listening to a vlog... You will be missed. 

Side note: yes, I know just pay for YouTube premium or any other blah blah blah suggestions. This was meant to be satirical. All that said it was a great feature while keeping a few bux on the pocket. 
0 Likes
12 Replies
meself
Sun
Options
Sooner or later they plug the holes
TokyoRain
Asteroid
Options
Mine is still working. Think I'll hold off on update for a bit
Cstraubs
Constellation
Options
Rollback APK?
0 Likes
IntÅ•Ć¹5Ƭv3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Screen curtain doesn't work with YouTube anymore. s it a bug , anyone ? 
meself
Sun
Options
Think there was atleast one maybe 2 post earlier on this
userra
Sun
Options
YouTube has a Lockscreen f(x) . is this similar to Samsung curtain mode? maybe that is why?
userra
Sun
Options
on a YouTube video, click the wheel icon for Settings, and you will see the Lockscreen option. You can test it on a video to see if it's similar to your curtain mode. I've never used curtain mode, though.
0 Likes
nickpinn9
Asteroid
Options
Why wont screen curtain work with you tube all of a sudden. I've been using YouTube with screen curtain for a long time now and today it says it won't work with YouTube running. Kinda of the only thing I use screen curtain for. 

0 Likes
Options
What's screen curtain?
0 Likes