JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SmartThings app SmartTags Plus false low battery notifications

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
coman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Keep getting notifications from the SmartThings app that the SmartTags Plus batteries are low, but when checking the SmartTags in the app, after connecting and updating, their batteries are shown in green as good or sufficient. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Welcome and thank you for being part of the Community. We understand how frustrating these false notifications from the SmartThings app are.

Have you tried clearing the app cache for SmartThings? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS10001372/

We recommend submitting an error report by tapping the Menu in the SmartThings app and selecting Contact Us. This will provide the data logs to the developers.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Chrisweber2001
Asteroid
Options
I keep getting the same thing
0 Likes
coman
Cosmic Ray
Options

Good to know I'm not the only one. This seems to be a pretty recent issue, wasn't getting these false positives before. 

0 Likes
o0timbo0o
Constellation
Options

agreehere , changed 15 batteries on all my tags .. within 1 week 2 were coming up with battery notifications even though they are showing as just under full ( green icon)

0 Likes
coman
Cosmic Ray
Options

Wow, that's a lot of tags

0 Likes
BillyRoRo
Constellation
Options

Same here.  Repeated low battery notifications.  Smartthing app shows "sufficient". I have 6 tags, all doing the same thing. Started Thursday.  What's going on?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Welcome and thank you for being part of the Community. We understand how frustrating these false notifications from the SmartThings app are.

Have you tried clearing the app cache for SmartThings? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS10001372/

We recommend submitting an error report by tapping the Menu in the SmartThings app and selecting Contact Us. This will provide the data logs to the developers.

0 Likes