JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request] Internet Browser: Restore Stacked Tabs

(Topic created: 06-30-2024 05:12 PM)
AskaLangly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Stacked tabs were removed from this release of Samsung Internet.

Please bring them back as it is productive to use. Thanks.

77 Replies
Options
Head into Samsung internet > Press tabs > the three dots > View as > click the middle (aka stack)
0 Likes
Saltaire11
Constellation
Options

I have tried that on my s24 Ultra (Android 14,UI 6.1) and there is no. Option to stack tabs on Samsung Internet.

This was since the last update to 26.0.0.52.

This is so annoying! 

janinez
Constellation
Options
I agree! No option to stack and stack is far preferable to grid or list! Please return this option back!!
ShallowWater
Constellation
Options

Really Samsung? The stacked tabs view was the only view even remotely useful, and that's the view you removed? Makes no sense.

Saxxon
Asteroid
Options
A couple hours ago after I'd picked up the phone after dinner I found the view on interment tabs was switched to List. I tried to get it backbto Stack, but the only bother Option is now Grid. Grid is beyond useless to me, you can only see a couple, list is too small. Stack was actually useful, so right now thus device is about as useless as an Apple for browsing.
userVDd0YLXzNL
Constellation
Options
Plus one. I suspect that Samsung removed the option even though that's the preference of millions of people. Why would Samsung remove a feature that people like? I don't know. However, I never attribute to malice that I can contribute to ignorance.
Mubasher
Constellation
Options

Why would you remove such a simple feature ? I hate when samsung does this kind of stuff. This is not the first Samsung dropped some feature silently thinking users won't notice.

galarzar
Cosmic Ray
Options
Please Samsung, keep the Stack view of the tabs. It is easier to switch to other pages than force scrolling to find the correct tab.
I-hate-you-all
Constellation
Options
Agreed. The "grid" setting is just straight up aids.
0 Likes
Alex-bijou
Constellation
Options

For 1 hour i search how to set stack again, I tough was my kid fault, because yesterday my kid play on my phone and i found internet browser was opened and I think he changed and me now I tried to set stack again, , so he didn't changed, update remove stack view... list and grid are suck, like multi tasking view, stack tabs or stack view in multy task are the best or loook nice. Ok multi task i changed in stack view with Good Loock app, , but in browser I don't find a solution to set stack again, so Samsung we want stack view. Plto next update add stack view in tabs and if you dont mind add stack in multi tasks too