Original topic:

Suggestions to add to Samsung DeX

(Topic created: 10-05-2022 09:36 PM)
Leo_687
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

If you have one of samsungs flagship phones you have the ability to use Samsung DeX which turns a monitor in to a desktop my idea is that instead of samsung using windows they use DeX OS on there laptop and phones 

DeX OS (phones)
It works like android and how there phones work now except there own video calling app and super customizable interface and for texting they use SMS, MMS, RCS and a new addition SSC (samsung smart communications) Some other features that should be brought to Samsung messages are the ability to add names to group chats even though they use SMS and should add more functions and smart features like how Google has birthday reminders and stuff like that For the gallery they should enable smart sync which they have connected with Microsoft to sync photos with but I think Samsung should sync those.
2 Replies
suntouchd
Astronaut
Options
Thank you my community very much a help peace out
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes