Original topic:

Predictive text and auto correct - significant errors

(Topic created: Monday)
LW_AZ_Fold
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Does anyone have a solution for the horrible autocorrect and predive text (suggests words that are not real even) on the samsung fold. I have had Notes in the past and did not have these ptoblems. Is it possible that it is even fetting worse the longer I have this phone? I am very much regreting soending a ton of money to get a 1T Fold and be constabtly remindibg of how much of a bad decision it was. Please, can someone help - how do I fix this issue??? I hqve downloaded google keyboard but phone will not let me use it. I do not want to switch phone manufacturers but at this point it seems like it may be the only option because this is rediculously frustrating to just get through even writing this, which more time was spent manually guxing messed up spellings than writing yge whole thing! 

Also, anyone have any ideas of how to get a vettter fit on buds plus pro? I've ordered so many types of tips to try keeping the buds from falling out that ive almost spent as much money on tips that I did on the Buds. Does anyone know of a better option???
28 Replies
che5
Constellation
Options
I will try these, THANK YOU!!
0 Likes
GoddessViolet86
Constellation
Options

Samsung's talk to text platform is inferior to Apple's. I have an iphone for work & their capabilities to pick up words from accents or vernacular is spectacular - PLEASE up your game

Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Switch to Google voice typing
GoddessViolet86
Constellation
Options

This does seem to have helped. Hopefully it's a long term fix šŸ™ thnx

Robin621k
Neutron Star