Original topic:

The members app no longer viable

(Topic created: 3 hours ago)
Dinop43
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Since all this spam and **bleep** and bs on this app it is no longer an asset its a nuisance. I can no longer let my kids on members to try and figure some skills out for themselves. If it doesn't change I will be deleting. Its better not to have something that you can't utilize. Just more junk
7 Replies
Dinop43
Galaxy
Options
Seriously, I've just scrolled for 5 min. And have seen two, TWO! Legitimate members. It's a shish show I'm out. Goodbye Sami
Options
I'm over 21, and I don't tap the links, but there's no need to because their offensive verbiage is visible. I agree that Samsung should implement the necessary safety features to stop these trolls.......
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
When Samsung and Google became one sign in. Only with Gmail can you have user's names like those. It was a big mistake on Samsungā€™s part to link with Google. Read their terms of agreement. They tell you they are putting everything you do on your devices on their servers. The DOJ has a case on Google regarding their activities. They included Samsung.
kimberleigh
Galaxy
Options
They are working on a fix to get rid of the spam. Hang tight all.
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
The obvious solution would be to give some of their user mods more authority and the ability to delete such posts and/or offending accounts. But they're not going to do that.
TipsyTrex
Black Hole
Options
It is incredibly embarrassing that the samsung forums are this bad
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Personally I would delete and ban there entire accounts and blacklist there devices if any but my guess is spam bots
0 Likes