Original topic:

TV and You Community? help

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Iangabriel
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Registered and now I cant find anything with information anywhere. Has anyone successfully signed up and what is it exactly. TIA

0 Likes
23 Replies
MeNicole
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
So just got this setup tonight and have tried to turn it to several TV shows (The Office) and then on Netflix watched Noah (older Movie). Nothing is registering. My guess are not all shows are going to show up? I was surprised the office didn't, which makes me feel like I have something setup wrong. 
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It will take a couple of days for it too start picking up shows.  I think mine took a week before anything started showing up 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userZjPEE7Qfd7
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I registered for tv and you, got the tablet, signed in, now I can’t do anything it won’t register when I watch something and it says to sign out but I can’t and I don’t know how to find out the pass key.

0 Likes
jimmyweda
Comet
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Where are you getting $70 in points a month? I'm nowhere near that amount. And I getting shorted?

And the times it's not picking correctly I am able to click none and usually accepts it. Just recently it kept picking 2 shows I never even watch and had to keep repeating none 3 times before it finally accepted it.

In my situation it's using the audio to make their guess. My TV doesn't accept Bluetooth. I see the green dot on top showing the tablet is listening. It's more correct than wrong in my situation.
0 Likes