JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to activate credit card and Samsung rewards card not showing on wallet

(Topic created: 06-25-2022 04:43 PM)
Azpt22
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Since the update to Samsung wallet I can add my rewards card that was there on Samsung pay. I also can't seem to activate the one credit card that was transferred over into Samsung wallet. Not a very good start for me using wallet. I click on the 3 dots to import a rewards card but it tells me that I need to contact customer service. I did and so far they haven't been able to help. They said they were going to escalate the ticket and contact me. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Azpt22
Astronaut
Options
So I uninstalled Samsung wallet then went into the play store and reinstalled Samsung pay. I then updated it to wallet and signed in.... It worked!

View solution in context

3 Replies
JamesThor
Astronaut
Options
I was unable to add a card today to Samsung pay. It never sent me a text message. And then it just kept saying error. Maybe doing some updates today
TuAAw1x
Cosmic Ray
Options

You aren't alone.  It won't let me activate my cards either.  What a ridiculously awful rollout.  I'm so upset about it I could scream.

Solution
Azpt22
Astronaut
Options
So I uninstalled Samsung wallet then went into the play store and reinstalled Samsung pay. I then updated it to wallet and signed in.... It worked!