JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung keyboard not responding

(Topic created: 06-19-2022 11:21 PM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Is anyone else having trouble with the samsung keyboard app not responding every time when i use it it will freeze up and not respond 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concern with your samsung keyboard. f the keyboard isn't working, like if it's frozen or unresponsive, you'll want to get it up and running again as soon as possible. Using the default keyboard, clearing the cache, and checking for software updates are some of the things you can do to solve this. Try the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209532/

If the keyboard is still not working, you can try performing a factory data reset. Please be aware that this will completely reset your device and erase all of your data. Be sure to back up your data before performing one.

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concern with your samsung keyboard. f the keyboard isn't working, like if it's frozen or unresponsive, you'll want to get it up and running again as soon as possible. Using the default keyboard, clearing the cache, and checking for software updates are some of the things you can do to solve this. Try the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209532/

If the keyboard is still not working, you can try performing a factory data reset. Please be aware that this will completely reset your device and erase all of your data. Be sure to back up your data before performing one.

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information, and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and IMEI number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator