Original topic:

Unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade

(Topic created: 11-05-2023 06:55 AM)
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello Everyone,

I just want to bring to your notice that i am unable to change task layout in good lock after one u i 6.0 upgrade.

This is a bug which needs to be fixed by samsung in good lock , home up, task changer module. 

shivonthadhani_0-1699196106335.png

Shivon Thadhani

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options

i got a solution to the problem, just re-installing the one u i home app again from below link allowed me to get the vertical , stack list in task changer in home up, view the below link for more info & follow the instructions to fix any issues in one u i 6.0 update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptzt7Y8lllo&t=222s 

Shivon Thadhani

View solution in context

Welcome to the home of the best How-to guides for your Samsung Galaxy needs. In today's video, we take a look at the latest update for Samsung One UI Home and what it fixed and brought back. One UI Home Latest Update: ...
127 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
If you searched for similar posts and read the change log to the update you would know why it is not a bug it was done on purposeScreenshot_20231105_101540_Galaxy Store.jpg
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options

Thanks for the update, but why was this done. This is not fair 😢 now I need this option to be enabled as it was before.

Any fix to this problem of changing task layout ?

Shivon Thadhani
userCLbxP3o9jc
Constellation
Options
Why not...kinda disappointed
Martini Maker
Asteroid
Options
Agree, pretty dumb not to have what we used to.
shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options

i agree with you, before putting the update , they should at least check existing features should work properly after the update !!

Shivon Thadhani
Mhyrinc
Constellation
Options

Please, stop ruining useful features that everyone loves. I rather roll back to previous version than having redundant new features!

shivonthadhani
Cosmic Ray
Options

that does not solve the problem !

Shivon Thadhani
0 Likes
harshachoudhary
Astronaut
Options
Stack,vertical list and slim list aren't working in one ui 6
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
They are still working on updating Home up in Goodlock once it's updated completely you will get those functions back

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.