Original topic:

Watches that show glucose readings

(Topic created: 4 hours ago)
Lixiss
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello I tried galaxy fit 3 watch and it doesn't show glucose readings. Samsung health displays readings correctly but i dont see how to set it up on my watch. Is it possible? Maybe someone knows a list of watches what do work and show glucose numbers and have special icon for it or window on screen

0 Likes
3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
None of the Samsung watches measure glucose.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

I think they may be referring to the app for their meter.  May have it on the phone but no companion app for the watch.

0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

If your meter's app does not have a companion app for the watch, you can't set it up. You would have to contact the manufacturer to see if they plan on coming out with a watch version.  What you can do is see the numbers in the health app on the watch, just as in the health app on the phone.  If you need an alert, you should check the phone app's settings and allow alerts for high/low glucose.  You can then make sure, in the wear app, that you allow notifications from that app on the watch.

As @LongHiker said, there is no watch (Samsung or otherwise) that acts as a glucose meter.

0 Likes