JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Weather Widget - Feedback

(Topic created: 02-13-2021 04:39 PM)
Miju
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Small suggestions for future improvement to the Samsung Weather app. I'm switching from LG to Samsung and now I really miss the ability of the LG weather app. In the LG widget your able to quickly scroll/flip between locations to display the weather & time within the Widget itself never leaving the homescreen.

With Samsung you must add a widget for each location which takes up to much space or you must take time to click and open the widget to view other locations data (weather & time).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Miju. We appreciate your feedback, and will tag your post as such for our engineers. Thank you for being part of the community! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Miju. We appreciate your feedback, and will tag your post as such for our engineers. Thank you for being part of the community! 

0 Likes
Options
The Apple 14 Pro has weather on their Always On Display and now it's time for Samsung to add this to the lockscreen and Always On Display. 

It would be nice if I could glance my local weather on the lockscreen and always on display. I would prefer a widgit under the clock.

Yes I know we can double tap on the clock on the lockscreen to see the weather but I'd rather see it without doing that. Some Pixel phones also have weather on the lockscreen. Why can't we on Samsung phones?

Now as an added feature it would be nice 
If we could make the weather widgit bigger like the clock but I'll take what I can get Sammy. I'm hoping this has been implemented with 5.1.