JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What happened to DABL on ch 1227?

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 06:44 PM)
userk1Z1AXztB8
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Recently we have been watching Dabl network. The other day it disappeared.

Has Dabl been removed from the Samsung TV Plus app?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, There. 

The channels in TV Plus are subject to change for a variety of reasons, I have listed a few above, but it's also good to note that Channels are subject to be discontinued without notice or reason given.

-If it is a 4k channel, it will not be available on a TV that does not support 4k.

-Some channels are regional, therefore channels that are available on a TV in one region, may not be the same for a TV in a different region.

-It's possible that the channel was relocated. Please try to check the channels under the "Featured" section in the guide.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
supertoy
Constellation
Options
Me new TV has lost that channel but my old Samsung still has it we now haft to go to other room to watch 😒😒
0 Likes
Frustrated2023
Constellation
Options

Mine has disappeared too! I enjoy watching Escape to the Country but now it’s gone, I’m sad.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, There. 

The channels in TV Plus are subject to change for a variety of reasons, I have listed a few above, but it's also good to note that Channels are subject to be discontinued without notice or reason given.

-If it is a 4k channel, it will not be available on a TV that does not support 4k.

-Some channels are regional, therefore channels that are available on a TV in one region, may not be the same for a TV in a different region.

-It's possible that the channel was relocated. Please try to check the channels under the "Featured" section in the guide.

0 Likes