Original topic:

Service not available

(Topic created: 12-21-2023 11:09 PM)
AmjadAbboud
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I live in Syria, when I try to download or update any app from Galaxy store, an error message comes on, you can see it in the pic down below

Screenshot_20231222_100334_Galaxy Store.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AmjadAbboud
Asteroid
Options

thanks for the reply, I chatted with samsung customer service agent in middle east, he told me some samsung services are banned in Syria, due to sanctions!!!

So thats why!

Again thanks for the reply. 

View solution in context

8 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@AmjadAbboud This is the user to user discussion area for Samsung US products and services. To find users who might be able to help, post on the discussion area for your geographical area. To find that site, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ 

0 Likes
AmjadAbboud
Asteroid
Options

I didn't find Syria in the list!

0 Likes
LongHiker
Options

@AmjadAbboud I recommend that you pick a country in the Middle East which is nearby. It would be more relevant than the US area. 

0 Likes
Robo23741
Cosmic Ray
Options
@LongHiker Basic troubleshooting can be discussed anywhere.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options

@Robo23741 Items like this are very region or country specific. 

0 Likes
Robo23741
Cosmic Ray
Options
@AmjadAbboud I see from the image your running a dual sim. It could be possible even though your connected to wifi that your sim with low connection is being used for internet verification and is causing the error. Go into airplane mode and turn wifi back on and try again. If you bought your phone out of country you might need to vpn into the country you bought it from to get the update if the first thing fails.
0 Likes
Solution
AmjadAbboud
Asteroid
Options

thanks for the reply, I chatted with samsung customer service agent in middle east, he told me some samsung services are banned in Syria, due to sanctions!!!

So thats why!

Again thanks for the reply. 

Midwest23
Constellation
Options
How to update my apps.
0 Likes