JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

how to stop this pop up notification for one drive

(Topic created: 03-29-2023 06:32 PM)
userc1cTlRjyzZ
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
how to i turn off or uninstall this one drive notifications it's a headache at midnight its make sound for no reason, i try all way but I can't uninstall or stop this notification 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I am very sorry to hear the steps aren't working, as those are the correct steps to stop OneDrive notifications. For further assistance, it would be best to contact customer support at 1-800-726-7864, where they can assist in getting this resolved and even remote in to assist you. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Jess04
Sun
Options
The next time it appears, long press on it and go to Settings. In there, look for Notifications and then Notification Categories. Then either turn off the one that could pertain to what it's asking, or just shut them all off.
userc1cTlRjyzZ
Constellation
Options
thank you for your answer i do the same way as you told , but it don't allow me to turn off here is the screen shot of notification settingScreenshot_20230330_172520_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230330_172543_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for following up. Just to clarify, if you go under settings > notifications > OneDrive are you able to toggle off the notifications?

0 Likes
userc1cTlRjyzZ
Constellation
Options
no
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I am very sorry to hear the steps aren't working, as those are the correct steps to stop OneDrive notifications. For further assistance, it would be best to contact customer support at 1-800-726-7864, where they can assist in getting this resolved and even remote in to assist you. 

0 Likes