Original topic:

Smart things Find

(Topic created: 07-19-2022 01:12 PM)
Aalbert4
Halo
Options
Smart Home Support
After resetting my computer. When trying to set up smartthings my Galaxy book keeps saying this even though I've deleted it from find my mobile. 

Please help 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello, We understand how frustrating it can be to set up a device after resetting it. Make sure you are logging in to the Samsung account using the same email address you used previously with the computer, as the Galaxy Book would be registered to that email address. To update the email address associated with your Samsung account, you will need to contact the Accounts Team by calling 1-855-795-0509. 

For assistance in troubleshooting SmartThings, please reach out to the SmartThings Team using the following information:

US:  1-866-813-2404

US: support@smartthings.com

UK support 0333 0000333

UK: support@smartthings.co.uk

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Smart Home Support

Hello, We understand how frustrating it can be to set up a device after resetting it. Make sure you are logging in to the Samsung account using the same email address you used previously with the computer, as the Galaxy Book would be registered to that email address. To update the email address associated with your Samsung account, you will need to contact the Accounts Team by calling 1-855-795-0509. 

For assistance in troubleshooting SmartThings, please reach out to the SmartThings Team using the following information:

US:  1-866-813-2404

US: support@smartthings.com

UK support 0333 0000333

UK: support@smartthings.co.uk

0 Likes