JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Annoying "Daily Board keeps stopping" messages!

(Topic created: a month ago)
ACSTR
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I have Samsung Tab A. I just updated some apps using Galaxy Store and PlayStore.

Now, I am getting "Daily Board keeps stopping" messages which hangs my tablet in the middle of my work! Very annoying!

I did an internet search about this problem, I followed the instructions and I disabled it from everywhere. Yet, I still continue getting "Daily Board keeps stopping" messages! Mostly they are very dim (I use Dark Mode) and not visible, or, hidden in the background.

I wanted to uninstall it, but it says that Daily Board is no longer available, that I should contact the manufacturer.

How do I get rid of this very annoying error messages? Enough frustration!!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

And if the previous post doesn't work try

Turn off the device 

* Connect to a computer via USB

Press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously till the device logo appears

When it logo appears, release Power button but hold the others few more seconds

Release all the buttons when Recovery Mode screen appears

You can use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to scroll up or down, and the Power button to select

Using the Vol Down rocker, select Wipe Cache Partition

Press the Power button to select 

Use the Vol Down button to select Repair Apps

Use the power button to select

Use the Vol Down button to select Restart

* Some devices need to be connected to a computer in order to enter the Recovery Mode.          

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

2 Replies
bill-e
Options
Tablets

Try toggling the daily Board on and off a couple of times.  Settings->Advanced Features->Daily Board=OFF

On my tablet Daily Board is listed under Settings->Apps but it can not be disabled, only toggled off by doing the above. 

You can also try a soft reset by Holding down the Power and Vol Down buttons until the Tab reboots. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Options
Tablets

And if the previous post doesn't work try

Turn off the device 

* Connect to a computer via USB

Press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously till the device logo appears

When it logo appears, release Power button but hold the others few more seconds

Release all the buttons when Recovery Mode screen appears

You can use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to scroll up or down, and the Power button to select

Using the Vol Down rocker, select Wipe Cache Partition

Press the Power button to select 

Use the Vol Down button to select Repair Apps

Use the Vol Down button to select Restart

* Some devices need to be connected to a computer in order to enter the Recovery Mode.          

Bill
---