JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Calls and Texts on other devices. Tab S7+ (T-Mobile US)

(Topic created: 09-19-2020 06:20 AM)
Rapz
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I am not seeing this option available out of the box on my Tab S7+.  It is the US TMobile version.  Software is up to date.  Anyone else experiencing the same?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I asked a friend of mine that works for Tmobile and he said that Tmobile removed the call and text on other devices feature from the Tab S7/7+ ....he does not know why and doesn't know if they will activate the feature in a future update Smiley Sad

View solution in context

19 Replies
userrUvRFWxjmL
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Missing here too, but, my old Tab S4 has it.  I'm sure they (carriers) don't like this feature. 

0 Likes
Rapz
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Yeah, it is on my S6 as well. Strange why it would not be included on the S7.
0 Likes
userdl3AiQ5X3d
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I have the Sprint/T-mobile version. Same issue. I really hope this is fixed as that is a huge feature that Apple has. I love the S7+ but Im pretty dissapointed that feature was missing.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets
Were you able to find a solution to this problem?
0 Likes
Reese_girl
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I've had calls with samsung, tmobile several times.  I've had my tablet replaced b/c Samsung said it should be an active feature on my tablet.   Still no resolve.  I may have to send the tablet back again b/c that is a feature that I thoroughly enjoy.  

.Screenshot_20200929-231751_Shop Samsung.jpg

0 Likes
Rapz
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
same, really need the feature. going to ride it out to see if a software update eventually fixes this.
0 Likes
user5G6lM8PbX1
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Same thing here. This is huge deal for me...

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets
Were you able to find a solution tonthis problem?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

If you do not see the feature, check with you cellular provider to see if they support call/text from other devices.

0 Likes