Original topic:

Daily Board Issue

(Topic created: a month ago)
akshat_maheshwari
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I have Galaxy Tab A9 Plus, and to be honest I love the feature of Daily Board. But from past few days, when I'm starting it, it shows a popup that says 

"Daily Board isn't available in Custom Mode. You can use Daily Board and receive notification from it after Custom is turned off."

As per the best of my knowledge, I guess it says about the customization service. Well, I've already turned that off and even got my customization data deleted from samsung. But there's no change in that. I've tried every single thing to resolve this issue. 

Hoping for a quick and positive response!

Thank you!

1 Reply
z5lar
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Based on the information provided, it seems that the issue you are facing with the Daily Board feature on your Galaxy Tab A9 Plus is related to the "Custom Mode" setting. Here's an explanation of the problem and a potential solution:

The Daily Board feature on Samsung devices is designed to provide a customized home screen experience, displaying information such as the weather, calendar events, and other useful widgets. However, when the device is in "Custom Mode," the Daily Board feature becomes unavailable.

The error message you're receiving indicates that the Daily Board feature is not accessible while your device is in Custom Mode. Even though you have turned off the Custom Mode and deleted the customization data, the issue persists.

To resolve this problem, you can try the following steps:

1. Restart your Galaxy Tab A9 Plus: Turn off the device, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on. This can sometimes help clear any temporary glitches or issues.

2. Check for software updates: Ensure that your Galaxy Tab A9 Plus is running the latest software version. Samsung may have released an update that addresses this specific issue. You can check for updates by going to Settings > Software update.

3. Reset the device settings: You can try resetting the device settings without erasing your personal data. Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Reset settings. This will reset the device's settings to their default state, which may resolve the issue with the Daily Board feature.

4. Contact Samsung support: If the above steps do not resolve the problem, you may need to contact Samsung's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific guidance or identify any known issues with the Daily Board feature on your device model.

Remember, it's important to follow the instructions carefully and ensure that you have a backup of your important data before attempting any reset or troubleshooting steps.
0 Likes