Original topic:

Finding Spen

(Topic created: 09-01-2022 05:42 PM)
HelpImclueless
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I have lost my Galaxy tab S7 FE Spen in my school, I thought that I would be able to track where it was like my mom's phone does with her Spen. I tried looking up how to track my Spen diwn but have to come up with anything. I need help. I dont want to tell my mom that I need a new one

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Tablets
Unless it's under warranty I do not believe you can get it for free. However there are used ones you can get on Amazon or Ebay. Just choose wisely so you don't get scammed.

View solution in context

6 Replies
cushion4550
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
https://findmymobile.samsung.com .
Use this link to find your Galaxy
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Tablets
This would work, but I don't think in this case it'd be very helpful. Those S-pens don't hold a charge forever so it will most likely not be able to be found again.
My suggestion is go ahead and get a replacement pen, because if it's not dead it probably got stepped on broken from other people not noticing it.
And trust me, telling you mom about and just being honest isn't a bad idea. I had to do the same with my mom with my Tab S7 when I lost mine. 😅
HelpImclueless
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I've never charged mine but if it charges off of the tablet that makes since. I lost it when stepping into that bathroom :/. Can i get the replacement free? I don't have $99 to spend on a pen sadly.
Plus I wasn't supposed to take it to school 🧍🏽
Solution
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Tablets
Unless it's under warranty I do not believe you can get it for free. However there are used ones you can get on Amazon or Ebay. Just choose wisely so you don't get scammed.
rub37rod
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
S7fe S-Pens do not charge n doesnt perform all functions of S7 n S7 plus , in which do charge.
0 Likes
rub37rod
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
The spen for S7fe is not same as for S7 and S7 +.... S7fe does not charge and does not function fully as the other 2....I have S7fe n learned about S-pen difference after. They also do not have same type screen as other 2 n other differences...
0 Likes