Original topic:

Galaxy Tab A SM-T295 and smart view icon

(Topic created: 10-16-2020 11:26 AM)
userer7AN1LGwW
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi,

I bought recently a new Samsung Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" LTE model SM-T295).

This year I bought another Samsung Tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10" Wifi  model SM-T510).

In this new table (SM-T295) I don't see "Smart View" icon at the top of screen, so I can not share my screen tablet with my samsung tv.

Both tablets have same version of Android and One UI.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Please ensure that your device is fully up to date. Also make sure that your television and tablet are on the same WiFi network. You may also need a third party app to accomplish this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Please ensure that your device is fully up to date. Also make sure that your television and tablet are on the same WiFi network. You may also need a third party app to accomplish this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userer7AN1LGwW
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi, this tablet is update and also is connected to same network.

I have another "samsung Galaxy tab A wifi" (not celular phone) and it has an option at the top to enable "smart view".

I have also a personal phone  "Samsung galaxy A50" and a professional phone "Samsung J5".

These phones have similar option at the top slide bar.

I don't understand what do yo say I need a third app. I only want to see this option "Smart tv".

For example what I have to do to see my phone screen on the tv, not an app.

I don't understand why in 3 devices samsung work and I and similar option, but with this last device, this option is unavalaible.

This is the option dissapear is new tablet

error.jpg

userwOPfKViPc4
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

My device is fully updated but I have same problem and "smart view" icon not appear on top screen. When install and run third party app , my device reset!

This problem not solved for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

Can you tell me where the SM-T295 was purchased? I show this to be an international model.

0 Likes