JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Tab S8 + Will it get a major software update?

(Topic created: 08-26-2022 09:03 AM)
Caesar0571
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

Is the tab s8+ one of the devices that will get four years of major software upgrades?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Here is a list of devices getting 4 years of major updates including all new devices just released 

Eligible Galaxy devices include with four years of One UI and five years of security updates[1]:

• Galaxy S Series: Galaxy S22, S22+, S22 Ultra as well as Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra, S21 FE and upcoming S series devices

Galaxy Z Series: Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Flip3 and upcoming Z series devices

Galaxy Tablets: Galaxy TabS8, S8+, S8 Ultra and upcoming Tab S series devices

Galaxy Watch: Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic and upcoming Galaxy Watch series devices

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Here is a list of devices getting 4 years of major updates including all new devices just released 

Eligible Galaxy devices include with four years of One UI and five years of security updates[1]:

• Galaxy S Series: Galaxy S22, S22+, S22 Ultra as well as Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra, S21 FE and upcoming S series devices

Galaxy Z Series: Galaxy Z Fold3, Galaxy Z Flip3 and upcoming Z series devices

Galaxy Tablets: Galaxy TabS8, S8+, S8 Ultra and upcoming Tab S series devices

Galaxy Watch: Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic and upcoming Galaxy Watch series devices

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Yes, the Tab S8 series qualifies for the 4 year update policy.