Original topic:

Galaxy s9 fe plus must have galaxy AI

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Arijitz
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I just bought galaxy tab s9 fe plus on 1st october 2024. After purchasing, I found out that Samsung won't be releasing its Galaxy AI features in the FE series tabs.

I got pretty much disappointed after seeing it, cause at the same price point I would get an iPad 10th gen.. that would be backed with Apple Intelligence. 

Moreover at this price point even the Chinese tabs start offering their respective Ai features. 

It would be wonderful if samsung decides to update it's FE series with Galaxy AI

0 Likes
3 Replies
yamialex
Halo
Options
Tablets
Odds are if they said it's not going to get it then it is not going to get it odds are the hardware in it would not be able to handle the AI features I don't think my tablet the A9 plus is going to get it if you want it that badly you need to get a different tablet cuz usually they say what devices are specifically going to get what features and if you're device isn't on that list there is a very very low chance you will get it
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets
Why did you not do basic research on features before purchase? There is a reason some devices are less expensive than others.
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets
You should of looked for one that has the Ai features
0 Likes