Original topic:

Game crashes on my brand new Samsung Tab S9 ultra

(Topic created: 03-17-2024 10:53 AM)
Ballu
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

This is the issue I have been facing on my all Samsung Devices. Recently bought brand new Tab S9 Ultra and Clash of Clans is crashing in between the game and ruining my attacks. Same happened on my S23 ultra phone, and same happened with Tab S8.

Samsung needs to fix this issue seriously. What's the point of paying so much for these devices when they can't run a simple game properly.
5 Replies
PACritic
Comet
Options
Tablets

Why is it a Samsung issue? Please contact game developer to update their software for compatibility with android 14.

usersp0iWWRm4w
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I have a s7 have never had a problem with it sure hope I don't I really like it
0 Likes
egis
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I think the Samsung updates are to blame here, I have a tab s4, there were no problems playing, I have an s24ultra with a full update, no problems, I bought a tab s9 256gb, before I updated, the game worked without complaints for two days. When I downloaded the UI update the game control problems started. In the course of the game, the player's control simply disappears, after the submission of the sequence it appears again, then disappears again, there is no consistency. And I don't know what to attribute this to, since the game is on three devices and the errors are only on the tab s9 model, I would blame the device and its software for the disappearance of both finger and stylus control.

0 Likes
egis
Constellation
Options
Tablets

game is tennis clash

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Samsung updates, usually security patches, do cause mayhem throughout the software development industry.  Usually a security lockdown is what causes the in compatability if the OS version doesn't change and then of course improvements and changes from version to version cause some as well.  In any case it is the app developers responsibility to assure the app remains functional, not Samsung or Google.  If the app developer finds a bug in the documented API they will usually contact the OS developer but neither Samsung or Google are going to test all 50,000 apps in the Play store to assure compatibility. 

Send a bug report to the app developer if you want this fixed. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes