JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issue with not getting item and charged for trade-in

(Topic created: 06-26-2024 06:24 PM)
Punisher91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Anyone else have an issue with their item not getting delivered from the carrier, without printing off return label for trade-in have it scanned (when didn't receive item but they try to charge for old tablet), then have a charge pending for trade-in? Why would someone send old tablet back in if new one didn't receive and also call them multiple times beforehand but still try to charge you?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Tablets
Do you have the receipt showing that you dropped it off at FedEx or ups? If you do have this receipt, at that point it is not your responsibility it is the shippers. Because you can prove you dropped it off. And then they should honor that trade in most likely.
0 Likes
Punisher91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
No I didn't drop it off because I never printed off the label for the return because never got the new product. I called them when I didn't receive and they hung up on me everytime trying to contact the carrier
Solution
Options
Tablets
Okay, then you try to contact the carrier directly. You have the tracking number. Worst case scenario, you'll have to file a police report. And then call Samsung and tell them you never got it, and after that I don't know what the process is. The one time I had that issue, they told me I had to file a police report before they would do anything further, and it was such a cheap item, I just let it go. It was too much hassle for me. But for a tablet? File the police report.