Original topic:

My new Galaxy Tablet - cannot get cast to fit - help please!

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Moggie1
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hello - this is my first time on this forum with my new details and I hope someone can help me please.

I am elderly but do understand tablets and I was last week given a superb condition Galaxy 8 ACTIVE 2 model tablet and I have set it up and it is really fast - the best tablet I have had. My problem is I need the correct folio cover for this model (my old Lenovo one will not fit obviously).

The problem is that my model is called '8'  but it will not fit the ones I have purchased and looking in the manual for the ACTVE 2 it seems that it is 8.5 and not 8 inches! Have tried various non specific ones from Amazon and none fitted the size - let alone the correct apertures!

Because of my age (84) and disability I find this lovely slim tablet is hard to hold. Why was there not a specific cover for this model like other Galaxys? I am happy to take one without the correct cut outs as long as I can access the buttons. Help please anyone

Thank you

Moggie1

0 Likes
2 Replies
Phoneybologna
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I just checked on the Amazon app and they have several cases for that particular tablet.
0 Likes
Moggie1
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Thanks for coming back. I have searched and searched Amazon and there are indeed cases for the Active 2 but...........it shows the tablet as 8" and mine is for some reason 8.5" measures top to bottom and 5" width. It will not fit an 8" case!

Would appreciate if not too much trouble could you point me in the direction of a specific case that might fit?

Thanks so much

Moggie

0 Likes