JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Repeat notifications on tablet from phone.

(Topic created: 06-01-2024 05:09 AM)
Jo060
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I just recently purchased an a9+. It works well, but when I turn it on after being off all day, it gets inundated with notifcations I received throughout the day to my cellphone. It took 3 minutes for the notifications to stop coming in. 

Is there a way to stop that? I've disabled all app notifcations, but I would like to receive notifcations when using the tablet. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Sorry, but no, the tablet is catching up with all of the notifications you received while it was off. I wish they were an option because if I turn my s22U on after a week it will catch up with all of the notifications from the week it was off.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Sorry, but no, the tablet is catching up with all of the notifications you received while it was off. I wish they were an option because if I turn my s22U on after a week it will catch up with all of the notifications from the week it was off.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Jo060
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
That's unfortunate... Quite the oversight