JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Rotate screen icon

(Topic created: 03-09-2024 07:47 AM)
rockinbob63
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
My Rotate Screen icon disappeared. It was working fine. I put my tablet down. When I came back, my tablet us stuck in landscape and there is no icon on the settings screen.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
rockinbob63
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I figured it out. My tablet was updated, and the icon changed. I'm old and didn't recognize the new icon (Landscape)!

View solution in context

12 Replies
doughbeater1946
Constellation
Options
Tablets
How can I rotate facebook
0 Likes
rockinbob63
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
This is it20240309_122514_1000004961_611730390.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
rockinbob63
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I figured it out. My tablet was updated, and the icon changed. I'm old and didn't recognize the new icon (Landscape)!
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Sorry for the delay in responding. I don't receive notifications unless you directly reply to my comment lol. Nevertheless, happy to hear that you figured it out! 😅
userwaK7ieN0IW
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Where do I find the rotate screen icon
0 Likes
userwaK7ieN0IW
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Where is the quick panel?
0 Likes
rockinbob63
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Quick scroll, with one finger, from the top of the screen.
0 Likes
userwaK7ieN0IW
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I found it, but, it still will not rotate Facebook.
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

To rotate Facebook to landscape try Settings->Advanced Features->Labs->Landscape view for Portrait apps->Facebook->Full Screen=ON

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV