JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2015 (SM-T350) stuck in bootloop

(Topic created: 05-25-2024 08:19 AM)
calvino
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Okay, so the title mostly explains it all. My Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2015 is stuck in a bootloop and I can't seem to get it out of it. I have tried to get it in Odin mode and Recovery mode, but nothing seems to work. It needs a little "jumpstart" from my PC using a charging cable to even turn on. I have tried holding down all the required buttons to get it in Odin mode and then plugging it in, but that did not work (same with trying to enter recovery mode). Can someone please help me?

Thanks,

calvino

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
The only way would to have it serviced to see what the issue could be. But since it came out in 2015, it sounds like it finally failed youncan use the link below to locate a service center near you
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Tablets
The only way would to have it serviced to see what the issue could be. But since it came out in 2015, it sounds like it finally failed youncan use the link below to locate a service center near you
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

calvino
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Will do. Thanks!
P.S. I forgot to mention this in the actual post, but I may have flashed the wrong firmware, and I think that got it in the bootloop

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Tablets
That could cause it and would need to be reflashed with the correct software

calvino
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Where could I find firmware for it?

0 Likes
harv134
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Android file host would be a good place, that is, we're I fixed mine
0 Likes