Original topic:

Some questions on my Galaxy Tab S9+

(Topic created: a week ago)
userU2dVqchIHP
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I have some questions regarding my Galaxy Tab S9+.

I have the Samsung Book Cover Keyboard (non slim) and sometimes I need letters like Ć©, Ć« etc. On a Windows machine, I can set the keyboard in a way that I can hit the `, ' or " and then an e to get those types of letters. Is that option available on the hardware keyboard of a Galaxy Tab S9+ as well?

What does the setting "adjustable brightness" do? Is that the setting that the system will automatically dim and brighten the backlight based on the light on the light sensor? Or does that setting set to on mean you'll have to do it yourself?
What I also notice on this tablet and on my Galaxy S24 Ultra is that outside in bright sunlight the system mentions it has adapted the brightness to the circumstances. However, if I have a look it seems less bright than when I set the brightness to full. Even if I set the brightness to full manually it seems way less bright than what I have when I am on the couch at night and set it to the same brightness.

Last but not least: what browser mimics a full desktop browser best? I am mostly looking for a browser that supports working with Advanced Flows in Homey.

0 Replies