Erkan761
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0117.jpeg

IMG_0120.jpeg

IMG_0114.jpeg

Hi my name is Erkan idiz and im living Turkey in Mersin On July 21, 2024, I purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy TAB A9 Plus from the Media Markt store in Mersin Forum. I am continuing to use one of them without any issues. The other tablet has been having touch detection issues since the day I bought it. For this reason, I contacted the authorized service of the store where I made the purchase. They also told me that I need to send the product for repair. The product has been shipped. I was called by the authorized service named BDH on September 26, 2024. They said that the tablet is bent, and that both the casing and the screen need to be replaced, and they indicated that this is not covered by the warranty. They demanded a fee: 2,847.82 lira. I didn't want to accept the payment because I had been experiencing the same problem since the day I received it. They said that no repairs would be made and that they would put it on hold unless I paid the fee. I had to make the payment, but when I asked where I should appeal this payment and the warranty coverage issue, I was told that I needed to contact the Samsung brand. I contacted Samsung through their WhatsApp communication line on September 28, 2024. I wrote that the device has had this problem since the day I received it, that it went for repair, and that I paid a fee. The customer representative forwarded this issue to the resolution team. On September 30, 2024, a representative from the solution team called, stating that they would look into the matter and provide updates every day. On October 1, 2024, another representative from the solution team called me and spoke in an accusatory tone. He said he would elaborate on the topic and call again tomorrow, but he didn't call for 2 days. I mentioned that there was no response to the Samsung WhatsApp contact address, and the representative from the solutions team called again the same day. When I answered the phone, they took on an interrogative tone, asking, "If you can't do anything, then why did you make the repair payment?" He even said that the device could bend in my pocket. The representative created problems instead of producing solutions. His/her style and attitude were very bad. I will also file a complaint against that representative and submit my application to the Consumer Arbitration Board. I am requesting a refund for the repair cost and a replacement for my device.Help please best regards.

2 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Sorry,  but you have reached the US support community you would need to reach out to the Turkey Support for help since we wouldn't be able to help here since you have a non US product.

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
useru1bPK5FxZD
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Samsung messenger
0 Likes