Original topic:

TV and You Program Issues

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Dazzza
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

For the last two days, the TV and You app (great program by the way to get rewards), has suddenly started issuing check-ins approximately every 3 minutes. Just yesterday, I cleared everything from the morning, I'm now showing that I still have 202 check-ins for yesterday to complete. Monday showed 112 for the same period, but yet Tuesday only showed 15 and yet I am watching the same amount of TV roughly each day. Has anyone else experienced excessive check-ins lately? If so did you get it resolved? Still waiting to hear back from support.

3 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
I have noticed since getting a second tablet for another tv that is in my bedroom and stays on 24/7 that every time there is a commercial break when it's over and the show resumes it registers again as if I just started watching very annoying they should try to implement something so this doesn't happen
DawlFace
Constellation
Options
Tablets
u can get one for every tv?
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
I really don't know after about 4 months of being in the program they sent me an email asking if I would like another one there's me my girlfriend and 5 children we have like 7 tv's
0 Likes