JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab 9 ultra fingerprint not registering

(Topic created: 02-05-2024 05:31 PM)
Smky
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Galaxy tab 9 ultra fingerprint sensor not registering gets to about 49% then stops
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Tablets

I don't know about you, but I'm more of a visual person....Check out this video it'll walk you through the whole process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR1tYfcKXp8 

View solution in context

In this step-by-step tutorial, we'll guide you through the simple process to set up the fingerprint password on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Series. Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab S9, S9+, or S9 Ultra with ease using a secure fingerprint password! Set Up Fingerprint Password On Samsung Galaxy Tab ...
7 Replies
userbn9KVYgxF1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Moisten your finger before you go thru set up
0 Likes
Smky
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Did that same result
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets
Keep pressing until you see the green circle go all around each time you press the reader. Each time the green circle goes around, roll your finger. I do both thumbs and on the third print, I combine both thumbs.

0 Likes
Smky
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Same issue
0 Likes
RichardBernardHolden
Constellation
Options
Tablets
If your pressing it the same way, you have to get the corner spots of your thumb, thats how it works
0 Likes
PEANUT581
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I stopped using the fingerprint icon after learning that hackers love to steal your prints. I am safer using the pin option.
0 Likes
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
Tablets

I don't know about you, but I'm more of a visual person....Check out this video it'll walk you through the whole process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR1tYfcKXp8 

In this step-by-step tutorial, we'll guide you through the simple process to set up the fingerprint password on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Series. Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab S9, S9+, or S9 Ultra with ease using a secure fingerprint password! Set Up Fingerprint Password On Samsung Galaxy Tab ...