JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab S9 Ultra - Samsung Pass Stuck on 'Registering'

(Topic created: 08-09-2023 08:09 PM)
HMoney
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I'm unable to complete the Samsung Pass registration process. I'm about 10-15 devices into the Samsung ecosystem and I've never experienced this issue before. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared data and cache and it just sticks on 'Registering'. Sometimes I get a please try again later, but later attempts are always the same. It's like the textbook definition of insanity.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Community regarding the registration process with your Samsung Pass. I know your excited about your new purchase, and definitely want you to be able to complete this process. So, we have our phone support team available that can absolutely answer your questions thoroughly and address any concerns you may have, if needed. Please give them a call at 855-795-0509, and they will take it from there. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Options
Tablets
I'm not familiar with tablets but does it have Samsung wallet by chance?
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Try removing your Samsung account from the tablet, clearing the data of the Samsung Pass app, then readding your account. Might work. 

bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

In addition to what @VerbumVeritum  suggests, if that doesn't work try turning off WiFi and just using mobile data.... And vise versa.  This was a common issue 2+ years ago and I can't remember which way worked 😉 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Community regarding the registration process with your Samsung Pass. I know your excited about your new purchase, and definitely want you to be able to complete this process. So, we have our phone support team available that can absolutely answer your questions thoroughly and address any concerns you may have, if needed. Please give them a call at 855-795-0509, and they will take it from there.