Original topic:

Tab S7 FE Saving Static Ethernet Information

(Topic created: 02-25-2023 04:58 AM)
farnold
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hi!

I have a Galaxy Tab S7 FE. I use it to connect via ethernet to web based software equipment for work. I use a USB c to Ethernet adapter. I have used this successfully but now it will not allow me to SAVE the Static Network settings. The SAVE button is greyed out and no matter what I do, it will not allow me to save it.

I have made sure the WIFI is turned off, I have tried 2 diff adapters, diff ethernet cables and diff devices to connect to. I have tried changing the network info when connected to the device and not. I have tried when the ethernet connection is turned on and off. I have made sure my tab software is up to date. As mentioned, this has worked for me in past and is a new issue.

I can not figure out what I am not doing. Can someone please help? Thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Have you booted to the Safe Mode and tried it?   If that doesn't work submit an error report via Samsung Members app.  

Reproduce the issue and then open the Samsung Members app, click on Support (Lower right)->Feedback->Send Error Report,  Remember to check on "Send System Data Log" 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Have you booted to the Safe Mode and tried it?   If that doesn't work submit an error report via Samsung Members app.  

Reproduce the issue and then open the Samsung Members app, click on Support (Lower right)->Feedback->Send Error Report,  Remember to check on "Send System Data Log" 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor