JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab s9 ultra frame defect

(Topic created: 11-22-2023 03:33 AM)
Fiftyk
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Has anyone had any issues with their S9 ultra tab frame? Not sure but I noticed mine kinda curved in the middle but no damage to the screen itself. I was wondering where the battery was located because the only time I’ve seen any device separate like this was from the battery overheating 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello, We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your s9 ultra tablet, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you

View solution in context

2 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
I have only noticed separation if there is a problem with the battery, too. I will take it in for repair immediately unless you can replace it yourself.

Avoid using it with an expanded battery.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello, We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your s9 ultra tablet, and definitely understand the concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you