Original topic:

Taking Videos

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Members_xY2OBvu
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I have a new Samsung A9 tablet. I am trying to record golfing videos with the front camera facing me. The videos come out with a mirror-like

image. It looks like Iā€™m hitting left handed. How do I turn this around? Thanks

Jack

4 Replies
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
I will Google the answer for you on my android.
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
Ensure the camera is facing the correct direction. If you're facing the golfer, the camera should be facing the golfer as well.
* Avoid holding the camera upside down. This can cause mirroring.
2. Review Video Editing Software Settings:
* Look for a "Flip" or "Mirror" option. Most video editing software has a feature that can reverse the image horizontally or vertically.
* Try flipping the video horizontally. This should correct the mirroring.
3. Utilize Online Video Editing Tools:
If you're not comfortable with video editing software, there are many free online tools that can flip or rotate videos. Some popular options include:
* Canva
* Kapwing
* Clipchamp
Additional Tips:
* Use a tripod. A stable camera will help prevent unintentional tilting or rotation during recording.
* Review your footage immediately. This will help you identify any issues before making significant edits.
By following these steps, you should be able to correct the mirroring in your golfing video and accurately analyze your swing.
Do you have any specific questions about your video editing software or the equipment you're using?
This was from CHAT GPT AI
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Tablets
I was taking photos talking on my Samsung at the Masters golf event and got banned. They don't allow phones so now I will not bring a phone but I will buy a few tablets to take videos and then let you know if they are blurry if not i will give you one. Unless Samsung will fix your issue.
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@Members_xY2OBvu For future videos go into the camera settings and toggle the option "Save selfies as previewed". 

To flip the videos that you already have, select the video in the Gallery. Click the pencil icon to edit the video. Click the 2nd icon from the left (looks like a square with a curve on the left side). Then click the icon above the play bar which looks like <|>. 

0 Likes