JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Two Samsung galaxy tab s6 lite (2020) and six Samsung galaxy tab s6 lite (2022) got destroyed by bad table stand 😭😭😭😭😭

(Topic created: 06-18-2023 05:27 PM)
JayRostel
Constellation
Options
Tablets

two Samsung galaxy tab s6 2020 are hosts devices and six Samsung galaxy tab s6 lite 2022 are workers devices (sorry about my English, I'm Vietnamese)

is there any warranty for business devices???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I'm assuming that these are not USA devices so you should contact the Business Division of the region where you bought the devices.  

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

2 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
All tablets come with a one year warranty. You can purchase Samsung care for warranty beyond one year. If it's physical damage than that will not be covered by warranty. But if you purchased Samsung care it will be covered through that.
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I'm assuming that these are not USA devices so you should contact the Business Division of the region where you bought the devices.  

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV