Original topic:

What's the point of a Tab

(Topic created: 2 hours ago)
odhuk
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

So for the past few years i tend to look at the galaxy tabs and window shop, and i look at them and i like them alot; but i can't find myself justifying the purchase of the tablet i would want the complete eco system but with the flagship phone, watch and buds and now ring. I want to know how can i use it for non productive means. I use my PC for almost everything else as well and i feel satisfied withy current galaxy lineup of products but cant help myself sometimes and think "**bleep** i woupd like to add a tablet; but for what?" So any advice?

0 Likes
2 Replies
MrXGeekX
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
A tablet can enhance your non-productive activities by offering a better experience for media consumption, reading, gaming, browsing, and using social media. It's great for drawing, note-taking, and acting as a smart home control center. In the kitchen, it can serve as a digital cookbook or tutorial screen. Additionally, tablets improve video call experiences with their larger displays. If these uses appeal to you, a tablet could be a valuable addition to your tech collection.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@odhuk It is a great platform for streaming content. It is also a great gaming platform. 

It is also a great laptop alternative. On my recent trip to Paris for the unpacked, I left my laptop at home and took my Tab S9+. I didn't run into anything that I couldn't do with the Tab S9+. If you have any need to take notes during a meeting, S Notes and automatic translation to text makes it a great experience.