Original topic:

When will a galaxy watch be Connectable to the tab.

(Topic created: 02-29-2024 02:08 AM)
Nickvdw
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I was wondering if and when we will be able to connect a galaxy watch to a tablet. They made the galaxy fit 3 pairable with the tablet so now I have hope.

0 Likes
12 Replies
Options
Tablets
Idk i wanted to connect my watch to my tablet to use the watch as a media controller
0 Likes
Nickvdw
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Yeah, you can't, you need your phone. You can connect the pixel watch 2 right now, they made the galaxy fit connectable with the tablet since they released the galaxy fit 3. Not worth the update to the full galaxy ecosystem for me. If the galaxy watch will someday be connectable to my tablet where I am wondering if it will ever happen, maybe I will. If they made the galaxy fit 3 connectable, I was thinking they might do the same to the galaxy watch 7.

0 Likes
ArtDesk
Supernova
Options
Tablets
You mean the health app? Cause that part of the platform needs some serious work.
0 Likes
Nickvdw
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I like the Samsung health app on the tablet it's the best in my opinion, it shows vitamin and minerals you take per day so you can compare it to earlier days. The sleep tracker is appealing. I also like the body compensation and that you can set goals, and it tracks the calories for you. What app do you use?

0 Likes
Options
Tablets
Any connection between tablet and watch
0 Likes
Nickvdw
Constellation
Options
Tablets

We will have to wait until someone knows when and if Samsung will ever create the function.

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Samsung doesn't talk about what they're working on or when something is going to be released until it's ready to advertise it for release so you won't find that information in this community. 

The best place to see Samsung announcements is https://news.samsung.com/us/

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Nickvdw
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I know, but I hoped there would be someone in the community that knows how Samsung operates and that knows maybe a little bit about if it will ever happen.

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Nick, I agree yha it would be nice if we could at least BT connect to the tablet but the tablet does sync with your Samsung account so that Samsung Health displays all the same data as your phone does. 

Interestingly, my Samsung M8 Smart Monitor will connect via BT to my Watch and can be used to sync with fitness videos as well as Samsung Health on the monitor. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes