JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy tab s6 lite crashes force stopping system apps related to spen after software update

(Topic created: 08-04-2021 07:39 AM)
Phan Nhanh
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I update my tablet a software update and after the update was done shortly after that the "Air Commands" app kept being forced to stop when i put the pen on the screen.

please make a fix update for this!

Screenshot_20210804-212905_Software update.jpg

Screenshot_20210804-213644_Firefox.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

If you are unable to access the settings, the next steps will be to back up the device and perform a hard reset. This will allow the Android OS to clear any errors in the installation.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Shero
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I have the same problem . Keep stopping and crashing . Even I can't open the spen menu from the advanced features tab
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

I will be happy to assist you today. Please disconnect the S Pen from the tablet, then go to Settings>Advanced Settings>S Pen. Tap the three dots at the top right of the screen, then select Reset S Pen. After the reset, reconnect the S Pen to the dock on the tablet, and allow it to reconnect to the tablet. Let me know if this helps the connection.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Phan Nhanh
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I can't get into Spen Settings (crashes when I enter this) you can watch the video to better understand the problem I'm having!

https://youtu.be/Ca3xptEWFJw

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

If you are unable to access the settings, the next steps will be to back up the device and perform a hard reset. This will allow the Android OS to clear any errors in the installation.

View solution in context

Phan Nhanh
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I tried another similar way by going to " Genernal management > Reset > Reset all settings " and then trying to enter safe mode (but it didn't solve the problem...)

0 Likes
Phan Nhanh
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

• I followed your instructions Hard Reset the device. [ Air Commander ] app is back to normal (thank you for your support, thank you very much!

0 Likes