JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy tab s6 lite crashes force stopping system apps related to spen after software update

(Topic created: 08-07-2021 07:03 AM)
Phan Nhanh
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I update my tablet a software update and after the update was done shortly after that the "Air Commands" app kept being forced to stop when i put the pen on the screen.

please make a fix update for this!

Screenshot_20210804-212905_Software update.jpg

 

Screenshot_20210804-213644_Firefox.jpg

 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Shero
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I have the same problem . Keep stopping and crashing . Even I can't open the spen menu from the advanced features tab
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

I will be happy to assist you today. Please disconnect the S Pen from the tablet, then go to Settings>Advanced Settings>S Pen. Tap the three dots at the top right of the screen, then select Reset S Pen. After the reset, reconnect the S Pen to the dock on the tablet, and allow it to reconnect to the tablet. Let me know if this helps the connection.

Phan Nhanh
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I can't get into Spen Settings (crashes when I enter this) you can watch the video to better understand the problem I'm having!

https://youtu.be/Ca3xptEWFJw

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets

If you are unable to access the settings, the next steps will be to back up the device and perform a hard reset. This will allow the Android OS to clear any errors in the installation.

Phan Nhanh
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

I tried another similar way by going to " Genernal management > Reset > Reset all settings " and then trying to enter safe mode (but it didn't solve the problem...)

0 Likes
Phan Nhanh
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

• I followed your instructions Hard Reset the device. [ Air Commander ] app is back to normal (thank you for your support, thank you very much!

0 Likes