JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

syncing with Amazon Kindle

(Topic created: 02-19-2022 10:38 AM)
GardenGuy42
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Cannot sync my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (or Note 10 plus) Bookmarks, Highlights and Notes with Amazon Kindle. No problem downloading books, or bookmarking, highlighting and taking notes in them, but I cannot get them to sync. The Kindle Whispersync setting is enabled in Amazon and syncing is enabled in the tablet. What am I missing?

Syncing works correctly between my Kindle Fire HD10, PC Kindle and Kindle Cloud but not with the Android apps.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

I can definitely understand your concern here. I know this says phone but, let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001221/

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

I can definitely understand your concern here. I know this says phone but, let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001221/

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator