Original topic:

Anyone own a Samsung Bespoke Washer/Dryer?

(Topic created: 05-21-2024 10:02 AM)
seroo
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I went ahead and just preordered the Samsung Bespoke Washer and Dryer. It said they were normally $1300 each but have been on sale for $788 each at Home Depot (Honey confirmed the price drop) which came out to $1786.03 after tax and installation.

We didn't know what to look for because this is our first house, but I figured the discount was good, the price was a little higher which was good because I didn't want something cheapy, and I really liked the look of it (pretty navy color with the circles in the front). Also it's supposed to have "AI" and since my husband is a tech guy I thought he would like having some smart tech in our house, and the washer 4.6 cu ft and dryer 7.5 cu ft which seemed on the bigger size which seems nice.

Does anyone have experience with these? I have 3 months to cancel the order if needed. I looked on this sub after I purchased it looking for a fridge, and it seems a lot of people aren't Samsung fans, so I might cancel the order, but I'd love to hear from anyone who has the specific Bespoke washer/dryer or a Samsung washer/dryer in general.

0 Likes
0 Replies