1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there, Thanks for reaching out about this. If you've confirmed that pressing the "Drum Light" button does not turn the drum light on when the door is closed, then the next step we would recommend is service. Since your dryer is new, it is likely still covered under the manufacturer warranty. We would like to speak with you directly to get more detailed information, and determine the best resolution available for you. Please private message one of the moderators here with your full model and serial number for further assistance. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there! I can definitely understand the frustration with not having a light in your dryer drum. In order to best assist you, we would need the model number of your dryer to confirm if it has a drum light, as well as if it has an option to turn the light on/off. 

0 Likes
BobL1
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

While I don't have an answer I have a new Samsung dryer DVE45B6300C in which the drum light turns on when the door is opened but it will not turn on when the door is shut whether the unit is operating or not--manual says that it is supposed to do so.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there, Thanks for reaching out about this. If you've confirmed that pressing the "Drum Light" button does not turn the drum light on when the door is closed, then the next step we would recommend is service. Since your dryer is new, it is likely still covered under the manufacturer warranty. We would like to speak with you directly to get more detailed information, and determine the best resolution available for you. Please private message one of the moderators here with your full model and serial number for further assistance.