JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Dryer Inner Glass Door Shattered

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
PolyeJ78
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

We bought our washer and dryer in August 2021. Today when I went to move my laundry I opened the dryer door and the inner glass shattered everywhere. I hadn’t used the dryer in a week. I called Samsung and they haven’t offered any solution. It was a huge mess, glass everywhere. My husband cut his hand cleaning it all up. Even if they do replace the door I’m terrified of it happening again, it was so random. I’m super frustrated and disappointed in Samsung and their products. 

IMG_0204.jpeg

IMG_0203.jpeg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

@PolyeJ78 Oh no! I hope he's okay! So that we may get this looked into as soon as possible please call in at 1-800-726-7864. Or you can send me or any of the other moderators a private message with your full model and serial number and the following information below. 

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:     
Email address: 

View solution in context

3 Replies
0riginulll
Red Giant
Options
Washers and Dryers
What model is it you may need replacement door. Sorry that happened. Maybe it got too hot?
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

@PolyeJ78 Oh no! I hope he's okay! So that we may get this looked into as soon as possible please call in at 1-800-726-7864. Or you can send me or any of the other moderators a private message with your full model and serial number and the following information below. 

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:     
Email address: