Original topic:

Missing Steam Refresh Cycle on Bespoke All-in-One

(Topic created: 07-29-2024 05:32 AM)
userXzxLLdrP5J
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi, I have the Samsung bespoke all in one washer dryer combo. It was advertised by many resellers and a few reviews as having the "Steam Refresh" feature, but it actually does not. When I asked customer service, they offered the steam sanitize or steam normal cycles, these are not the same thing and take around an hour and a half to complete we're asking refresh should only take 10 to 20 minutes. This is oddly missing, even though the dryer itself is capable. Anyone know why this is missing or whether they will be adding it via software update in the future?

A "steam refresh" feature in a dryer uses steam to refresh clothes, remove wrinkles, and eliminate odors. This cycle typically involves the dryer injecting steam into the drum, which helps relax fabric fibers, making them smoother and more pliable. This process can revitalize clothing that has been sitting in a closet or drawer for a while or reduce the need for ironing by removing creases from lightly worn items. It is particularly useful for clothes that need a quick touch-up without a full wash.

1 Reply
yetti96
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you for asking this. I was struggling to find a cycle to mimic this behavior that seems so simple for any machine in the past 5+ years.
Hopefully it will come in the future with a software update? Perhaps we can build custom cycles and do this?

How do we submit enhancement requests for something that is really achievable via a software update?