Original topic:

Need wiring diagram for Bespoke stackable washer/dryer kit connection

(Topic created: a month ago)
Zrako
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

My flooring guy and I had to move my new Bespoke stackable washer and dryer out of the nook they are in to replace the flooring under them after a flood. When we did I forgot to remove the connection between the washer and dryer (Bespoke Stacking and MultiControl™ Combo Kit) and ended up ripping the wires out of their harness on the dryer (DVE53BB8700VA3). I can reconnect the wires to the harness and get it working again, but I don't know what order the wires go into. Anyone have access to the wiring diagram or know what order these wires should be connected in? There are 6 ports and 4 wires, blue, black, yellow, orange. On the other side with the wires between the washer and dryer there are four wires as well but they are blue, black, yellow, purple. Do the same colors align and then the odd colors out go together, orange and purple? I included a photo below of what it looks like on both ends.

1000004394.jpg

1000004396.jpg

1 Reply
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello @Zrako!  Thank you for reaching out.  The best course of action in this case would be to reach out to our part's distributor directly at 800-627-4368 regarding the diagrams/service manuals for your washer and dryer to get you back up and running.  

Thank you for being a Samsung customer and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.