JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

WV60A9900 & DVE60A9900 feature request!

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 07:12 AM)
mbze430
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers

I came from a set of LG.  So, this is something I thought it would be available with my Samsung.

A custom user's preference cycle.  My LG had that option where I can create my own custom cycle.   I prefer cold wash, but as of now I have to manually change every default cycle over to cold at the machine.  It would be nice to be able to copy one of the cycle profiles and customize it the way I like it and then name it.

Same thing for dry cycle I can only change temp setting in the timed cycle.  Why?!?!  Give me my own options to create custom dry cycle

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

We actually do have some washers and dryers that have this feature 🙂 You would need to connect your washer and dryer to the Smart Things App, select the cycles or settings that you would want, and boom! You have your personalized cycles. The model numbers you've provided are for the business model washer and dryer so some features are subject to change if you are unable to connect to the app. If this is the case, we recommended reaching out to our Samsung Business team to see if the feature is available. You can reach them at 877-541-1055.

View solution in context

3 Replies
CSchaeffer
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

Depending on your unit, there is an option to press and hold a button to save a cycle. Do you have model numbers?

0 Likes
mbze430
Cosmic Ray
Options
Washers and Dryers

The model number is on the Topic/Subject line... but here it is again

WV60A9900 & DVE/G60A9900

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

We actually do have some washers and dryers that have this feature 🙂 You would need to connect your washer and dryer to the Smart Things App, select the cycles or settings that you would want, and boom! You have your personalized cycles. The model numbers you've provided are for the business model washer and dryer so some features are subject to change if you are unable to connect to the app. If this is the case, we recommended reaching out to our Samsung Business team to see if the feature is available. You can reach them at 877-541-1055.